The Milwaukee Tick Tool & Equipment Tracker does a good job within its limitations. But there's been a lot of confusion since it first came out, and we're here to clear that up for you.
So what exactly does the Milwaukee Tick do and where can you use it?
First, it's not a GPS tracker. It's the holy grail of tool tracking, but there isn't enough battery power for such a small tracker. Tick utilizes Bluetooth technology and Milwaukee's mesh network in a one-button system to help track your tools.
Check out the video for all the details. Or, if you're more of a reader than a video watcher, check out our written overview.
Milwaukee Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker
Milwaukee Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker Key Features
- Secure with glue, screws, rivets or straps
- Withstands everything from weather, water, dust and protection
- Runs for 1 year on replaceable CR2032 battery
- Tracking Powered by One Click App
- Signal strength over 100'
- Location signal to wake up sleeping or background apps
Milwaukee Tick Tool and Equipment Tracker Specifications
- Power supply: 3V CR2032 lithium-ion button battery
- Tracking System: Milwaukee OneKey
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 2.13 x 0.49 x 1.88 inches
- Operating time: 1 year
- Warranty: 1 year
- Signal range: > 100 feet
- Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Price: $29 (single), $99 (4-pack), $219 (10-pack), $999 (50-pack)