Suitable for welders of all skill levels
Whether you've been welding for years or are just getting started, the Miller Multimatic 235 has all the tools you need to get the job done with ease. It allows welders of all skill levels to use MIG, flux cored wire, electrode and DC TIG applications. Miller designed this welder to be set up quickly to get the operator up and running with maximum efficiency and confidence.
10 second summary
- Model: Miller Multimatic 235 Multi-Process Welder – 240V
- Multi-process capability of MIG, flux cored, DC boosted arc TIG and DC pulsed TIG
- firearms on demand
- easy-to-understand interface
- auto set elite
- MDX-250 MIG Gun with AccuLock MDX Consumables
- Optional EZ-Latch Travel Gear
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $2,199
Versatility is the name of the game with the Miller Multimatic 235. Its multi-process capability handles MIG, flux cored, DC boosted arc TIG and DC pulsed TIG welding applications.
It features Miller's Gun-On-Demand, which lets you pull the trigger and use your MIG torch or spoolgun. The system automatically detects and recalls the voltage, as well as the wire feed speed of the active gun.
It has an easy to understand interface. The 4.3" color LCD screen makes proper setup and parameter selection simple, so you can spend more time actually welding and less on setup.
The Miller Multimatic 235 also includes an automatic setup feature. Basically, it's a collection of predefined welding setups that let you do the job at hand with minimal modification. The benefits for seasoned professionals and apprentices seem obvious.
The Miller Multimatic 235 is also equipped with an MDX-250 MIG torch with Acculock MDX consumables. Acculock liners are front loaded and locked into place to ensure your wire feed is correct. Bernard Acculock MDX contact tips provide excellent ARC performance. The gun also features rubber overmolding and a ball-and-socket design to reduce hand fatigue.
With all this versatility, the Miller Multimatic 235 covers the same ground as multiple machines. In itself, this makes taking the welder where the work is less strenuous. It doesn't hurt that the Multimatic 235 weighs just 63 pounds.
However, Miller also designed the Multimatic welder to be easily transported by itself or on a walking gear or cart. As an option, you can purchase an EZ-Latch travel device. These latches secure the welder to the traveling gear. You just need to loosen the fixing knob and turn the latch to detach the welder from the traveling gear.
Miller MultiMatic 235 and 255 Welders
|feature||Multimatic 235||Multimatic 255|
|Argon arc welding||x||x|
|mild/stainless steel||24 plus. 3/8 inch||24 plus. 1/2 inch|
|aluminum||18 plus. 3/8 inch||18 plus. 1/2 inch|
|input power||240 (204–276 volts)||208–575 volts|
|Output Power||22.5 volts at 170 amps||25.5 volts at 230 amps|
|12 inch spool||x||x|
|Program Memory Settings||x|
The Miller Multimatic 235 Multiprocess Welder starts at $2,199 and is available now direct from Miller. It comes with a 3-year warranty, but also includes the following extras:
- Power supply with 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord
- 15 ft (4.5 m) 250 Amp MDX™-250 MIG Torch with Miller® AccuLock™ MDX Consumables for .030/.035" (0.8/0.9mm) Wire
- 10 ft (3 m) cable with electrode holder and 50 mm Dinse style connector
- 10 ft (3 m) working cable with clamp and 50 mm Dinse style connector
- Flowmeter regulators and gas hoses for argon or AR/CO2 mixtures
- Additional Contact Tips
- .030/.035" (0.8/0.9 mm) reversible drive rollers
- Material Thickness Gauge
For more information on the Miller Multimatic 235 welder, click here to visit Miller.
Miller Multi-Process Welder Specifications
- Model: Multimatic 235 Multi-Process Welder – 240V
- Weldable materials: steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Input voltage: 220/230/240V, 208V
- Phase: 1 phase
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- Current type: DC
- Maximum open circuit: 54 VDC
- Portability: handle, optional walking device/trolley
- Welding output: CC/CV
- Warranty: 3 years
- Price: $2,199