Husqvarna CEORA brings the future to professional lawn care
We're big fans of technology related to autonomous lawn care equipment, and robotic lawnmowers are one of the most promising innovations in the field. We're taking a look at the Husqvarna CEORA robotic lawnmower to see how it takes the concept of a robotic lawnmower and raises the bar for professional lawn maintenance.
Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower Performance
- Up to 18 acres of service area
- Charging System: Automatic
- 26.8" cutting width
- Maximum Cutting Height: Approx. 2.8 inches
- Minimum cutting height: approx. 0.8 inches
- Wireless zone management with EPOS technology
- Object Detection and Avoidance
CEORA features Husqvarna's EPOS (Precise Positioning Operating System) technology, a satellite-based system that enables the mower to work within virtual boundaries without the need for underground wires. You can control your cutting areas and schedules through the Husqvarna Fleet Services app.
With the mower's 49Ah battery capacity, it can cover up to 18 acres. Plus, it automatically returns to its charging station when it detects a low battery.
Husqvarna CEORA Robotic Mower Design Explained
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 48.8 x 42.5 x 17.3 inches
- Weight: 160 lbs
- LED warning lights provide visibility in any lighting condition
- sharp, razor-like cutting blades
- low noise
- no emission
- Cutting table rotates vertically for easy maintenance and cleaning
Husqvarna designed the CEORA for large green spaces with unobstructed skies. They recommend it for venues such as sports fields, golf courses, city parks, and commercial real estate.
Since this is a premium, professional lawn care solution, you can expect the price to run you a good chunk of money (or a few). The CEORA Starter Kit retails for 32,829.94 MSRP and includes all recommended accessories for installation and use. You can get a CEORA mower, a charging station with its support plate, a wheel brush kit and an EPOS reference station to help you get started.