Welcome to my website. Let me introduce you to our blue welding lens top 10 list and review. I hope that after reading this article, you will also be able to buy your favorite welding sunglasses.
Before going on with today’s topic, it is important for us to learn what the term “welding” means?
Welding is the process of fusion. Welding is a material joining process in which coalescence and solidification are produced by heating. The welding heat source can be an arc, gas flame, laser beam, or electric current (electrical resistance method). We help you find your best welding glass & helmet so that you can enjoy welded products with great convenience.
When it comes to best welding helmets, you should know that most of them come with a solar protection filter. This makes the helmet ideal for different uses such as construction, woodworking, and repair work. You will also have an adjustable headband designed to minimize pressure on your scalp. The tinted lenses in these helmets protect your eyes from UV rays, electric arc, welding spatter, and fire. Many helmets come with a grinding feature that allows you to grind without removing the helmet from your head.
This is not a definitive list. There are many other great products in our welding marketplace as well but they didn’t make it this list. We want to give everyone an opportunity to shine and so we will review some of those products in separate articles soon.
At the end of this article, you will be able to choose one for yourself if not all. Let’s get started!
Blue welding lens: If you are looking for a product that can provide you with better protection for your eyes, then blue welding lenses can be a great option. Blue colored welding lenses provide protection and minimize your exposure to ultraviolet, infrared, and visible radiations.
The lenses used for welding are made of high-quality materials that absorb visible light but let you see the welding arc clearly. You can also use these in other applications such as hunting, hiking, cycling, driving or simply working.
Lenses are made of polycarbonate materials which are impact resistant and offer high protection. They can easily absorb most of the harmful radiations from the arc. People who work in welding shops should be aware that some ultraviolet rays come directly from light, so it is important to wear dark lenses or sunglasses to protect your eyes from such ultraviolet radiation.
There are many other reasons for wearing dark lenses. Some manufacturers of welding masks add filters, which can absorb light in a specific wavelength – this makes the lens have a different color. For example, blue lenses can protect you from reddish and yellowish lights that are not dangerous but may distort your perception of colors and objects. This is why blue lenses are needed if you work in welding.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 best cool blue welding lens 2021
- 1.Optrel e680-4002
- 2.JSP Welding – Multi purpose welding lens
- 3.ER32 UV Protective Safety Welding Goggles
- 4.Radnor Shade 5 Welding Goggles
- 5.Radnor Shade 10 Welding Goggles
- 6.Miller Electric Welders Shade 10 HDX Welding Goggle (Snubby)
- 7.ESS (Eye Safety Systems) TIG Welding Goggle , Shade 5
- 8.Radnor #275 Series Welding Goggles
- 9.Jackson Safety 8800 Series Welding Goggle
Top 10 best cool blue welding lens 2021
We can notice that there is a large number of products available on the market and it’s very difficult to choose only one for each type. That’s why we have compiled top 10 lists and reviewed them thoroughly so that you can make an informed decision.
First, we have the Optrel e680-4002 lenses which are EN ISO 12312-1 compliant and the highest standards for eye safety available on the market today. These lenses can protect your eyes against bright light when welding and they also provide protection from ultraviolet radiation, infrared rays.
These lenses are made of the best quality materials that prevent fogging. They offer a good range of applications, which makes them suitable for use and welding protection. The lenses also have an excellent light penetration so you can clearly see what is going on in front of you.
They are both comfortable to wear and affordable at the same time. This makes them an ideal choice for not only welders but also people who work in the automotive industry, different warehouses or constructions.
– Cool blue lenses are perfect for protection against bright light and infrared radiation. They can absorb a large percentage of visible light (up to 90%). The lenses not only protect your eyes during welding but they can be also used during different activities.
– These lenses offer good light transmission so you can clearly see what’s going on in front of you. They provide a clear and wide angle to ensure the highest degree of protection for your eyes.
– The product is made of lightweight materials that are durable and impact resistant at the same time. Lenses are comfortable to wear for many hours and you can easily wash them with water.
– You will receive a pair of lenses when you purchase the product that is both lightweight and durable at the same time. It also comes with special storage cases that resemble goggles so they are easy to take wherever you go.
– They may fog up from time to time but this is something which can be easily resolved. You just need to use special anti-fog spray and you are good to go.
2.JSP Welding – Multi purpose welding lens
We have another option, which is a little bit different from the Optrel lenses. They are suitable for different kinds of welding setups. If you have a plasma cutter or TIG welding machine, these lenses can be used.
The JSP Welding – Multi purpose welding lens is extremely comfortable to wear as they have a very soft and flexible rubber frame that perfectly fits around your face and eyes. They are also skin-friendly so you don’t need to worry about getting allergic reactions or any other skin irritation when you wear these lenses.
They have a protective coating that is resistant to most acids and chemical substances in cleaning solutions or in the workplace. This means that they are very easy to clean as you can simply wash them with water without using harsh chemicals.
The product also has an adjustable headband which is made of rubber and it is also skin-friendly. This design allows you to adjust the product according to your face shape so that it will fit ideally around your eyes.
– These lenses are made of black poly carbonate and they can absorb up to 90% of harmful UV light thanks to their intense blue color. They can provide almost complete protection against infrared and visible light.
– As the lenses have adjustable elastic headbands, you can easily adjust them to fit your face perfectly. They will fit right into place so that you don’t need to worry about safety or comfort when wearing these lenses.
– The design of protective coating ensures that you can clean the product very easily with water. You don’t need to use harsh chemicals that can damage the lenses and irritate your skin when wearing them.
– These lenses are suitable for different kinds of welding setups. If you have a plasma cutter or TIG welding machine, these lenses can be used as well because they absorb up to 90% of harmful light.
– The product has a tendency to fog up, especially during colder season but this is something that can be easily fixed. All you need to do is use special anti-fog spray and the problem will go away immediately.
3.ER32 UV Protective Safety Welding Goggles
The main advantage of these lenses is that they are extremely comfortable to wear. They are made of acrylic material which ensures that you can use them for extended periods of time without getting any skin irritation or other similar issues.
These lenses have a blue UV coating and this makes them ideal for welding applications when it comes to protecting your eyes from bright light and harmful ultraviolet radiation. They also reduce glare, particularly the one that comes from bright light sources.
The lenses are very comfortable, not only because of the skin-friendly frame but also because they have a 3D design which ensures that you can adjust them according to your face shape and size. They will perfectly fit around your eyes so they won’t bother you when wearing them for an extended period of time.
The product is also very easy to adjust and you can do this by simply pulling out the metal tabs at the top of the lenses. All you have to do is adjust them according to your face size so that they will fit right into place.
– These are extremely comfortable safety welding goggles which protect your eyes from bright light and harmful ultraviolet radiation. They reduce glare and the blue UV coating makes them ideal for welding applications.
– The lenses are made of soft rubber which ensures that you can wear them often without getting any skin irritation or other similar issues. You can also adjust them according to your face size to make sure they fit perfectly on your eyes.
– They are very easy to clean and you can do this with water. You don’t need to use harsh chemicals that can damage the lenses when you are cleaning them.
– The product has a protective coating that protects it from most acids and chemical substances in cleaning solutions or in the workplace. This means that you won’t have to worry about damaging these lenses when you are cleaning them.
– There are a few complaints that the lenses don’t fit well, particularly if you have larger or smaller eyes. Some people also claim that they have trouble wearing the goggles for an extended period of time because they make their head hurt after using them for longer periods of time.
4.Radnor Shade 5 Welding Goggles
The lens of these goggles is very easy to clean and it can be done with just a simple wipe down. If you have ever tried washing your lenses, you know how challenging this process can be sometimes. The main advantage of the Radnor Shade 5 welding goggles is that they are made from polycarbonate and they have anti-scratch coating, something that ensures that the lenses will stay clean and clear for a very long time.
The lenses are also very lightweight so you won’t have any trouble wearing them for extended periods of time without feeling uncomfortable or hurting your head. They don’t press against your face either which is something that people who wear safety goggles for an extended period of time appreciate.
Another advantage that you get with these lenses is that they are dark enough to protect your eyes from bright light but at the same time, they don’t make things too blurry so you won’t feel like you can’t see anything when wearing them for an extended period of time. These lenses are also UV-protected and this makes them ideal for welding applications.
The goggles come with a strap that you can use when wearing them to keep them in place and make sure they don’t slide off your face or fall from their position. They are very comfortable so they will fit right into place no matter your head size or shape.
– The lenses have an excellent anti-scratch and UV coating which makes them very durable and ensures they stay clear for a long time.
– The lens is made of polycarbonate and this material allows it to be clean without any hassle. You can clean it with just a simple wipe down and some water or simply soap and water.
– They have an anti-fog coating so you won’t need to worry about the lens getting foggy when you are wearing them for an extended period of time or when working in a moist environment.
– The lenses are very lightweight and this means they will fit right into place without pressing against your face and head, something which some safety goggles tend to do.
– The product comes with a strap that you can use to keep the goggles in place when wearing them and make sure they don’t fall from your face or slide off it.
– Because they are made of polycarbonate, these lenses might crack if dropped on a hard surface but this depends on how hard you dropped them.
– Some people have complained that the lenses aren’t completely dark and they don’t protect their eyes enough from bright light, especially in cases where welding or other intense sources of light are involved.
5.Radnor Shade 10 Welding Goggles
The anti-fog coating is just one of the things that make these safety goggles stand out from the other models that are currently available. They also have a lens that is made of polycarbonate which makes it very easy to clean and resistant to chemical substances so you won’t need to worry about it getting damaged when you use cleaning solutions on it or in your workplace.
They come equipped with an anti-scratch coating and their lenses are 40% lighter than other models which makes them ideal for people who want to wear safety goggles but don’t like the fact that they can hurt or cause headaches after using them for long periods of time.
This lens is also scratch-resistant and it has a special UV coating along with an anti-fog coating, features that make it ideal for different welding applications as well as other work environments.
The polycarbonate lenses are very easy to clean and this is most likely the best feature about them. You can simply wipe them with a piece of cloth or you can use soap and water, both methods providing outstanding results when used on these lenses. They also impact less on the nose and face which is something that people appreciate.
– The lenses are very light in comparison to other models so they don’t press against your face or cause headaches when you wear them for a long time.
– They come with a strap that you can use to adjust the size of the goggles but also to make sure they stay in place and don’t slip off.
– They are very easy to clean and this is thanks to the polycarbonate material that they are made of which allows you to use soap, water or a simple piece of cloth to get them looking as good as new.
– These lenses are scratch resistant so if you accidentally drop them or something sharp hits them, they won’t get damaged.
– The anti-fog coating will make sure that your sight is never impaired when you wear these glasses and work in humidity or any other moist environment.
– They have an excellent UV protection that will keep your eyes safe from damage caused by the sun’s rays if you are outside working for a long time.
– Some people have received lenses that are not the same color as advertised or that aren’t dark enough, so make sure you check the model you receive before using them and reporting problems to the company.
6.Miller Electric Welders Shade 10 HDX Welding Goggle (Snubby)
These goggles stand out due to their sturdy, anti-scratch and anti-fog lenses that are also 100% UV resistant. They have a special vent system which allows the air to pass through them so your eyes stay cool and dry, even in hot weather or if you are working hard physically. A unique thing about these lenses is that they are coated with a special paint that is resistant to chemical substances and salt water, which makes them ideal for welders who are working in marine environments. The lenses have a special coating designed not to crack so they are reliable and long lasting, providing exceptional protection from the sun’s UV rays as well.
As it was already mentioned, these safety glasses feature a vent system that draws the air across the eyes and out from underneath the goggle which makes them ideal for welders who wear glasses.
The lenses are also anti-fog so your sights will not be impaired when you work in humid, moist environments or if you are working with a lot of sweat on your forehead.
These goggles also have an adjustable strap that will help you get the right fit and they are relatively lightweight in comparison to other models.
– The lenses used for these safety glasses have a special coating designed not to crack, so you can be sure they won’t break even when using them regularly over the years.
– They feature a vent system which allows the air to flow freely past your eyes and out from underneath the goggles, keeping you comfortable in all types of weather.
– These safety glasses have a special anti-fog coating that keeps your eyes clear of any moisture when used in humid or moist conditions or when you are working with a lot of sweat on your forehead.
– The lenses are also scratch resistant which means that they will stay like new even when handled roughly or accidentally dropped.
– The adjustable strap helps you get the fit just right and it also helps the glasses grip to your head so they won’t slip off easily, especially if you are very active in your job.
– Some users have reported that these safety glasses are not very good at filtering UV radiation, so if you work in a job where your eyes must be protected from the sun’s rays, you should consider other models.
7.ESS (Eye Safety Systems) TIG Welding Goggle , Shade 5
These safety glasses are made with a special lens that is coated with a special film designed not to crack or fade over time. They have no metal parts which means that they can be worn even when welding aluminum and this is possible thanks to their suede outer frame which has been infused with silicone. This aspect makes these lenses very comfortable for long-time wear and will help you get the fit just right on your face. You also won’t feel like they are pressing too tightly to your skin which is a problem that other welding goggles with metal frames often have.
When used for TIG welding, these safety glasses provide excellent UV protection in addition to preventing harmful reflections from reaching your eyes. The lenses are coated with a special Ultraviolet coating and they also have a special anti-fog coating which will keep your eyes clear of moisture, even if you work in humid conditions or if the sweat on your forehead interferes with your vision.
These safety glasses weigh less than one ounce so you won’t feel any discomfort when you are working in a hot and sweaty environment.
– The lenses are coated with a special Ultraviolet coating which means that these safety glasses provide excellent protection from the sun’s UV rays, even when you work outdoors or near an open window inside your home.
– They also have a special anti-fog coating that will keep your eyes clear of moisture, preventing the risk of fogging up when you work in hot and humid conditions or if you are very sweaty.
– The lenses are scratch resistant so they will stay like new even after being roughly handled or accidentally dropped.
– They weigh less than one ounce which means that wearing them for a prolonged period of time won’t cause discomfort or irritations.
– The wires are made from a durable yet soft material that is infused with silicone, so you won’t feel any irritation when wearing them for long periods of time.
– They have a suede outer frame which has been infused with silicone and this makes them suitable to be worn even when working on aluminum TIG welding projects.
– They feature a foam padding that will help you increase the comfort levels by absorbing the sweat and moisture from your skin, even when exposed to high temperatures.
– There have been some reports about these safety glasses being a bit tight on people with large heads or who wear corrective lenses. If this is the case, you should consider other models.
8.Radnor #275 Series Welding Goggles
These safety glasses have a polycarbonate lens that is scratch resistant, even when they are exposed to high temperatures or if you accidentally drop them. The lenses come in either dark green or dark amber and the shape of these lenses will protect your eyes from any harmful ultraviolet rays that might damage your sight over time. The lens also has a special anti-fog coating which will keep your vision clear and you won’t have to worry about moisture, even when the temperature is high or if you are very sweaty.
These safety glasses provide a tight seal all around your eyes so they won’t slide off and they are suitable for welding steel, stainless steel, alloys and other metals. They are made with a special foam padding that is very dense which will absorb the sweat from your face, especially when you work in hot conditions or if your welding helmet gets too hot because of the intense flames.
The straps are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit for your head size and shape and these safety glasses are suitable for using with glasses as well.
– The lenses are made out of a durable Polycarbonate material that won’t break if dropped and this also makes them heat resistant, protecting your eyes from the intense flames involved in welding work. They also have an anti-fog coating so they won’t cloud up when you work in humid conditions or if you perspire a lot.
– The lenses can be easily taken out and replaced with another set of lenses, so there isn’t any need to buy a completely new pair of safety glasses. If you need tinted lenses for your job then this is an excellent feature to have.
– They are suitable for using with corrective glasses.
– The foam padding is very dense, so these safety glasses won’t slip off your head even if you are working in humid conditions or if the welding helmet makes it hard to stay still.
– They have a tight seal which means that they can be used in any weather condition and you won’t have to worry about moisture or sweat bothering your eyesight.
– A carrying case is included with these safety glasses so you can keep them protected when they aren’t being used.
– The lenses are dark so if you need to use them during the day then it might be a bit difficult to see what you are working on. However, tinted lenses are available for purchase separately if you need them.
9.Jackson Safety 8800 Series Welding Goggle
If you are looking for a high-quality, comfortable and durable pair of safety glasses then look no further than the Jackson Safety 8800 Series Welding Goggles. These safety glasses have a wide lens that can give you an excellent view even when welding at an angle and they are made with dark lenses and dark a frame. The lenses are resistant to any impact and they also have an anti-fog coating which will keep your vision clear no matter what the weather is like or if you work in humid conditions.
These safety glasses are very comfortable to wear, even on hot days when it’s hard to stay still for as much as an hour and the foam padding will absorb any sweat from your face, so you won’t have to worry about it dripping into your eyes and causing you irritation.
You can use these safety glasses with corrective lenses so if you normally wear corrective glasses when not working then this pair of safety glasses is a good choice for you. You can also purchase tinted lenses separately if you need them so you won’t have to spend any more money and they are also suitable for use with a welding helmet.
The straps are adjustable so you can get the perfect fit and these safety glasses won’t slide off your face, even when welding with your helmet or on an angle. They will provide a tight seal all around your face and will stay in position no matter how hard you are working.
This is an excellent pair of safety glasses to purchase if you want high-quality lenses that won’t break or shatter when dropped, even by accident. These safety glasses have padding all the way around so they will fit securely on your face especially if worn with a welding helmet or if you work while wearing them on an angle. These safety glasses also won’t slip off your face when you are sweating and they will always stay in place, even if it’s raining outside or really humid.
The lenses won’t fog up as long as there isn’t condensation on the lens itself. They also offer 100% protection from UV rays and if the lenses get scratched they are easy to take out and replace with a new set.
– The lenses have an anti-fog coating so you won’t have to worry about them fogging up when you work in humid conditions or on a hot day. They also resist breaking, even if dropped by accident.
– The frame is made with dark material so you won’t have to worry about struggling to see what you are working on. They also come with dark lenses and are suitable for using when welding a helmet.
– They have adjustable straps so you can set them exactly how they need to be worn, whether it’s tight or loose and they will always stay in place.
– The frame has padding all around so you don’t have to worry about them irritating your face or sliding off when working on an angle or while wearing a welding helmet.
– It can be difficult to see objects that are directly in front of you and only objects that are slightly angled will be visible. If you choose to purchase this pair of safety glasses then you may want to consider getting a set of clear lenses too.
10.Jackson Safety Model GX-44S Welding Helmet with Clear Anti-Fog Lens, Black/Silver
There is nothing more frustrating than having a welding helmet that fogs up when you are working on something and if you don’t have your welding helmet on, then it’s especially difficult to do the job without being able to see clearly. The Jackson Safety model GX-44S Welding Helmet has a dual lens so it won’t fog up and if one of the lenses gets scratched or damaged, you can simply remove it and replace it with a new one.
This Welding Helmet provides a direct view of what you need to see and the lenses are made with anti-scratch material so they will be protected from scratches, cracks or being bent out of shape. Even if you drop them by accident they won’t break but it also won’t have an impact on the lenses themselves. They are suitable for use with a welding helmet and you won’t have to worry about them slipping or sliding off your face.
This Welding Helmet is comfortable to wear, especially when worn with a welding helmet because it has plenty of air vents so you won’t get too hot while working on a project. The headgear straps are adjustable so no matter how big or small the head circumference is, you can always get a comfortable fit. If you wear it for too long then your face won’t feel sore and you will be able to wear this Welding Helmet for hours without feeling uncomfortable.
– The welding helmet has two lenses so even if one of them gets scratched or damaged, then you can replace it with a new one and it will continue to work as long as the other lens is in good condition.
– This Welding Helmet is suitable for use when welding because they don’t have an impact on your vision, even if you are wearing them with a helmet that covers your face.
– The lenses are made of anti-scratch materials so they won’t scratch easily and even if you drop them by accident, the lenses won’t break. They also come with a box that protects them from getting scratched up in storage.
– The welding helmet is comfortable to wear because it can be adjusted according to how big or small your head circumference is and while wearing the helmet, your face won’t get sore or irritated.
– The headgear straps are adjustable so you can set them according to how loose or tight you want them to be and it will always stay in place as long as the straps have been adjusted correctly.
– You may experience some issues adjusting the headgear straps because they may not always go as tight or as loose as you want them to.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a welding lens that is durable, easy to use and provides great clarity under varying light conditions then this one might be the best choice for you. The top 10 best cool blue welding lens 2021 reviews will help make your decision easier by highlighting some of the key features that come with these lenses such as their durability, ease-of-use and clarity. Whatever type of welder or task you need them for they can do it all! What other qualities should I look out for in good welders? Let us know below!